Who to check sim registration?
Last Update: April 20, 2022
This is a question our experts keep getting from time to time. Now, we have got the complete detailed explanation and answer for everyone, who is interested!Asked by: Dr. Miles Schamberger
Score: 4.4/5 (47 votes)
- Dial *16001# (any mobile operators)
- Now enter the last 4 digits of your NID/National ID.
- In the reply message, you'll receive the numbers of registered SIM under the NID.
Can I check on whose name SIM is registered?
To find SIM card owner name and address, open the SIM Owner Details Finder by iStaunch. Enter the mobile number in the given box and tap on the submit button. That's it, next you will find the name and address of the SIM owner details.
How can I know how many SIM registered in my NID?
To know how many SIMs are registered with your phone you have to dial *16001# from any mobile operator. As you dial, you will have the option to write the last four digits of your NID. After pressing the last four digits of the NID a return message will arrive shortly.
How can I check how many sim on my name?
- Open the text message application on your phone.
- Type in your CNIC number without any hyphens.
- Once done, send this message to 668.
- You will soon receive a reply via text message showing you the total number of active SIM cards against each operator issued on your CNIC.
How can I know the number of my SIM card?
The second way to find out the total SIMS, that are registered against your ID card number, is sending SMS. You have to write CNIC number in the text message without any dash or space and send it to 668. When you send the message, you will also get the text in return.
How to check all SIM mobile Numbers on my CNIC
How can I know the mobile number owner?
Check the WhoCallsMe site.
- Type a 10-digit phone number into the text box.
- Click Search.
- Review the results.
How can I know my Vodafone SIM registration name?
USSD. Dial *111# from your prepaid and postpaid number and know about your account details.
How do you check my DU number is registered?
Additionally, Du customers can check the status of their registration a "STATUS" SMS to 6664, while Etisalat customers can call *171*1#.
Which Sim is best in Dubai?
Virgin Mobile was always by far the best sim card in Dubai for tourists. However the tables have turned and Du and Etisalat are much cheaper when it comes to standard sim cards with data: like 2,4, or 6 GB. Du and Etisalat differ just 1 AED for a data package with 2 or 4 GB.
How do I check my phone number?
Check Your Phone Settings
On Android the most common path to finding your number is: Settings > About phone/device > Status/phone identity > Network. This slightly differs on Apple devices, where you can follow the path of Settings > Phone > My Number.
How can I trace any mobile number?
Findandtrace.com is the best mobile number information provider in India, which provides SIM Type, Phone number, Address, State, Last Search history, Caller name in few seconds. Best Mobile number Tracker in India is findandtrace.com, which is used to trace the mobile phone number location in India.
What is the first phone number?
The number is now written as 1-212-736-5000. According to the hotel's website, PEnnsylvania 6-5000 is New York's oldest continually assigned telephone number and possibly the oldest continuously-assigned number in the world.
How can I know unknown mobile number details online?
- TrueCaller. TrueCaller is a free support service that helps to track calls free of cost. ...
- WhitePages.com. White Pages get you information like name, address, and map of all international numbers. ...
- Addresses.com. ...
- AnyWho.com. ...
- Spy Dialer.
How can I trace a phone number for free?
- Determine the home location of the owner of the cell phon with a free reverse cell phone lookup. ...
- Visit reversemobile.com and enter the 10-digit cell phone number. ...
- Conduct a reverse phone number search on whitepages.com.
How can you identify an unknown number?
Use *57. One option to try to discover the identity of an unknown caller is a 57 call trace. Though this option does not work on all unknown calls, it does work on some so it's worth trying. To use it simply dial 57 on your phone and you will be given the previous caller's number.
How can I see a hidden number?
- Dial *69 from a landline or cellphone before anyone else calls you.
- Check your phone provider logs, or use Reverse Lookup.
- Use TrapCall to unblock private numbers, or dial *57 or #57 to trace calls.
What is the longest phone number?
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) has established a comprehensive numbering plan, designated E. 164, for uniform interoperability of the networks of its member state or regional administrations. It is an open numbering plan, however, imposing a maximum length of 15 digits to telephone numbers.
How can I find out who just called me?
Find out who is calling you from your smartphone using NumberGuru. NumberGuru is a free service that allows you to quickly look up who is calling you, in some cases even if they are calling you from a cell phone.
Are phone numbers always 7 digits?
Numbers in 2L+4N cities (such as Montréal and Toronto) were systematically lengthened to seven digits in the 1950s, a few exchanges at a time, so that all local numbers were seven digits when direct distance dialling finally came to town.
Can I track my wife's phone without her knowing?
As for Android phones, you are required to install a 2MB lightweight Spyic app. However, the app runs in the background using stealth mode technology without being detected. There is no need to root your wife's phone, as well. Spyic remotely gets every single bit of data that you need from your companion's gadget.
How do you check your phone number on Android?
- Open your phone and select Contacts.
- Select Me from the top of the list to see your number.
How do I see my own phone number iPhone?
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Phone app. > Contacts. If an app isn't available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library. Alternatively, navigate: Settings. > Phone.
- Tap My Card to view your number. Your number appears at the top of the screen.
Where can I find the SIM number on my iPhone?
Apple® iPhone® 6 / 6 Plus - View SIM Card Number
This only helps with viewing the SIM card number/ID on your iPhone. From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > General > About. View the ICCID number.
Why is my number not showing on iPhone?
If you don't see your phone number, get help with your settings or contact Apple Support. If you see a number that isn't yours, change your Apple ID password. To turn off your phone number, uncheck it.